Bowcom Technical Sales
– Area Manager
From the manufacture of premium quality line marking concentrates, to the innovative range of line marking applicators, Bowcom remains a dynamic company dedicated to increasing market share within this competitive environment.
As such, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated professional Area Sales Manager to further promote our comprehensive range of linemarking and groundcare products in the South / South East of the UK.
The applicant must have excellent communication skills, be well presented and posses the ability to secure sales both directly to the end user and also to a network of well established distributors worldwide. Sales experience preferred, with experience within the groundcare or linemarking sector would be an advantage, but is not an essential requirement.
- Support and develop sales of our range of products to new and existing clients.
- Plan and manage existing accounts through an agreed market development strategy.
- Develop new accounts as part of an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Respond to and follow up to sales enquiries professionally.
- Produce monthly sales activity report and attend internal sales meetings
- Liaise with Customer Services to monitor sales orders and deliveries.
Technical Product Support
- Maintain and develop relevant knowledge of our products & competitors products and their use in appropriate markets.
- Attend and present technical product information at external and internal customer meetings
Skills & Attributes.
- To be an excellent communicator with ability to work independently and part of a team
- To possess a high motivation to succeed
- To have the ability to competently demonstrate a range of products
- To be confident and approachable
- To be flexible and willing to travel internationally
- A have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office software
Bowcom offers a competitive salary package, commission scheme, pension and company vehicle.
Applications (including full CV) should be addressed to:
Fiddes Holdings Ltd
Bowcom Division -Mr D. DeCunha
Cardiff CF11 8TX
Tel: 02920 388349
Fax: 02920 343235
E mail: email@example.com